Guerbet plans to highlight its gadopiclenol contrast agent (Elucirem) for MRI at the upcoming RSNA meeting.
On 29 November, the company will present safety data for Elucirem in an abstract titled "Safety of gadopiclenol for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): a pooled analysis of eight studies," it said.
Guerbet will also showcase in its booth the following offerings:
- Dose and Care for monitoring patient exposure to x-rays
- Contrast and Care, injection data management software that allows imaging centers to collect, archive, examine, and share injection data
- Icobrain, a cloud-based AI solution for quantifying disease-specific brain structures on MR and CT imaging
- Galileo, an educational web-based case review platform radiology resident training
- Myrian, image processing software that can be integrated into healthcare information systems
- Optistar Elite, a dual head contrast delivery system with an ultrasonic motor that makes it nonmagnetic