HIMSS Europe said it is launching the HIMSS Holland eHealth Exchange, a working group of Dutch healthcare IT professionals in both the public and private sectors.
The meeting will take place in Nice, France, under the auspices of the World of Health IT Conference and Exhibition (WoHIT) 2014, offering the community an opportunity to meet, network, and learn more about the group's objectives and activities, HIMSS said.
Market maturity and high IT expenditures in healthcare make the Netherlands one of the most attractive markets for healthcare IT in Europe, said Christina Roosen, vice president of HIMSS Europe, in a statement.
Dutch speakers will include:
- Jack Van Gils, senior consultant at Redmax, Netherlands
- Renske Visscher, manager project eHealth Altrecht, Netherlands
- Lucien Engelen, director of Radboud Reshape Innovation Center, Netherlands
- Leonard Witkamp, director of KSYOS TeleMedisch Centrum, Netherlands
- Johan Hedegard, senior consultant at NICTIZ, Netherlands