The European Board of Radiology has issued a preliminary calendar for next year's European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) exams.
Below are the exam dates:
- Warsaw, Poland, on 26 January
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on 28 January
- Barcelona, Spain, on 28 January
- ECR 2023 in Vienna, Austria, on 28 February (Candidates who apply can attend the congress for free.)
- New Delhi, India, on 5 March
- Chennai, India, on 5 March
- Warsaw, Poland, on 18 May
- Antwerp, Belgium, on 26 May (Registration will open soon.)
- Barcelona, Spain, on 10 July
- Warsaw, Poland, on 21 September
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on 30 September
- Budapest, Hungary, on 30 September
- Paris, France, on 20 October
- New Delhi, India, on 5 November (Registration will open soon.)
Some more exams in other locations (including Munich and Mainz in Germany, and Ljubljana in Slovenia) will be offered soon, so everybody should stay tuned in the EDiR app, EBR added.
For more details and to register, go to the European Board of Radiology website.