The RCR recommends, at a minimum, that the following records are retained until eight years after death:
- Planning CT information in DICOM image format
- Patient-specific photos and diagrams
- Patient-specific measurements
- Radiation dose and fractionation: both that prescribed and delivered
- Plan construction information -- for example, field size, monitor units, etc.
- 3D dose distribution information; dose/volume histogram information and dose to organs at risk
- Independent dose/monitor unit verification
- Imaging obtained during treatment verification
- Systemic anticancer therapy delivered -- including drug name, dose prescribed and delivered, toxicities experienced, and supporting medications delivered
Further details are available on the RCR website.
Copyright © 2021 AuntMinnieEurope.com