Dear AuntMinnieEurope Member,
The start of a new year is a perfect time to take stock, draw breath, and reflect on the most popular articles published by AuntMinnieEurope.com during the past 12 months.
Our No. 1 article of 2013 highlighted radiologists' concerns about being involved in a court case due to radiation exposure. It will be intriguing to see whether any further court cases follow over the coming months, and we will be watching this closely during 2014.
Another urgent priority for our readers was to provide clear, comprehensible, and concise radiology reports, it seems. Our No. 2 story emphasized the importance of avoiding words and phrases that might cause confusion and uncertainty.
Our list of top 10 articles, measured by the total number of page views, is given below. To access the relevant article, simply click on the title.
- French court convicts doctors in radiation overdose case
- Banned: Top 8 words or phrases to avoid in radiology reports
- Arab Health: Is PET/MRI really worth the extra cost?
- SFR president: Lessons must be learned from radiation scandal
- How safe are you? Psychopaths attack radiologists in Belgium
- High-field MRI exposure linked to radiographers' depression
- U.S. healthcare: The price of it all
- Roberto Passariello: Europe mourns a great leader
- Never offer to eat your pants -- plus 25 other golden rules
- World expert on soft-tissue tumors, Arthur De Schepper, dies
During the past 12 months, it has been a great pleasure and a privilege for us to keep you informed and updated about the world of medical imaging. We would like to thank you for your continued support, encouragement, and participation in our site.
My colleagues and I wish you all the very best for the new year, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in 2014.