Stratasys wraps up merger of MakerBot with Ultimaker

2019 10 25 00 49 3370 Hands Shaking2 400

3D printing technology firm Stratasys has completed the merger of its MakerBot subsidiary with fellow 3D-printing provider Ultimaker.

The combined company, which will be called Ultimaker, will provide hardware, software, and materials for desktop 3D printing, according to Stratasys. Ultimaker backer NPM Capital owns 53.5% of the new firm, while Stratasys owns the remaining 46.5%.

Page 1 of 550
Next Page