Intelerad Medical Systems will showcase its cardiac MRI software Precession at the Global Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (CMR) meeting being at the London Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, 25 to 27 January.
The company will highlight the following features from Precession:
- Capability to manage critical functions of a successful cardiac CT/cardiac Magnetic Resonance (CMR) and echocardiography programs
- Offers real-time collaboration functionality for colleagues not in the same geographic location to interact with each other while navigating studies.
- Helps reduce operation costs by combining all of the required daily functions involved in cardiovascular advanced imaging into a single platform.
- As images are viewed, it displays results and populates report fields.
- Provides detailed structured reports designed to streamline reading imaging procedures.
Additionally, Intelerad's president Morris Panner will be at the conference.