The European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI) has highlighted sessions to be presented at its annual congress to be held in Valencia, Spain, from 28 to 30 September.
This year's meeting is being organized in collaboration with the Spanish Society of Breast Imaging and will feature the following:
- Updates of the BI-RADS lexicon
- Sessions on screening, staging, and B3 lesions
- Hot topics in breast oncology
- Tips on staying happy as a breast radiologist
- Advanced imaging techniques to characterize breast lesions
- Artificial intelligence
- A multidisciplinary team session on unusual cases and missed opportunities
EUSOBI said that while it aims for a high in-person attendance, it also plans to broadcast the main program live in order to reach those who cannot travel to Valencia.
For more details on the scientific program, go to the ESOBI website.