The AI applications include the following:
- Vuno Med Fundus AI, which detects a variety of lesions from a fundus image and classifies them for diagnosis
- Vuno Med LungCT AI, which detects and quantifies early pulmonary nodules that can progress to lung cancer and categorizes Lung-RADS to efficiently manage multiple pulmonary nodules
- Vuno Med Chest X-Ray, which enhances the screening function of chest x-rays by detecting the most common thoracic findings and diseases that are difficult to identify at early stages
- Vuno Med BoneAge, which uses an x-ray image of a child's left hand to assess bone age; this tool reduces diagnosis time and improves accuracy, according to the company
- Vuno Med DeepBrain, which uses brain MRI data to segment its regions and quantify the volumes of each to provide atrophy volumetrics against normative database
These platforms now can be sold in 27 member states of the European Union, acceding countries, and countries in the European Free Trade Association.
Copyright © 2020 AuntMinnieEurope.com