Four days after Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February, we posted a report about how radiologists in the country were responding. That was our fifth most viewed article in 2022, but many more of you read our 4 April story about the growth of opposition within Russia, which is at number two.
The stabbing to death of Dr. Alban Gervaise, PhD, a 40-year-old radiologist from Marseille, France, filled the number three slot, while a patient fatality caused by an x-ray malfunction in Israel also captured your interest and is at number four.
Topics related to your daily work appear high on the list too. Dr. Giles Maskell's entertaining column about things only radiologists know occupies the top spot, while ECR 2023 President Dr. Adrian Brady's tips on report-writing is at number seven.
And clearly you still love the EuroMinnies awards! Our article on the 2022 winners is the sixth most popular story. Looking ahead, we'll be revealing the EuroMinnies 2023 finalists on 19 January.
Below is the full top 10 list of articles on AuntMinnieEurope.com for 2022, as measured by member traffic. We hope you enjoyed reading these stories as much as we enjoyed bringing them to you. We very much look forward to providing you with further coverage in 2023.
Top 10 stories for 2022
- 5 things that only a radiologist will know and understand, 5 July
- Opposition to Ukraine war grows among Russian radiologists, 4 April
- Radiologist dies from injuries after stabbing attack in Marseille, 6 June
- Patient dies during procedure due to x-ray malfunction, 12 December
- Under fire: Ukrainian radiologists take shelter from Russian attack, 28 February
- Meet the 9 winners of the EuroMinnies 2022 awards, 17 February
- Brady spells out how to write bad radiology reports, 4 May
- Inquest focuses on radiologist who missed subdural hematoma, 14 November
- Investigation reveals how stressed radiologist missed cancer, 7 November
- Scottish researcher Fiona Denison, 51, dies of COVID-19 complications, 12 January
Copyright © 2022 AuntMinnieEurope.com