A Care Pathway Experience with an interactive gaming component will be offered to challenge visitors on a variety of patient cases and an Emergency Department Experience will be offered that focuses on how staff can tackle increasing pressures.
The company will showcase its One-Stop Clinic for Breast as well as the Ultrasound and Invenia ABUS Clinical Education Workshops. Also, with Imaging 360 for Operations, the company will launch an operational hub that features a 360° view that enables radiology departments to make data-driven decisions to improve outcomes.
In addition, the company will be offering the following sessions, symposia, and interactive experiences, exclusively in Auditorium E2 on Level 0:
- The Future of Healthcare with Rob Walton, president and CEO, GE HealthCare EMEA (1 March, 15:00 CET)
- A clinical debate: Optimizing imaging in chest-pain patients (1 March, 13:00 CET)
- Advanced diagnostic capabilities in MR imaging for all ages (2 March, 12:30 CET)
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare - A data-driven future (2 March, 16:00 CET)
- The limitless future of CT: Advanced clinical capabilities in Cardiac and Emergency (3 March, 12:30 CET)
- An end-to-end approach to prostate cancer care (3 March, 16:00 CET)
ECR 2023 will be the first time that GE HealthCare will participate in ECR as an independent publicly traded company after its spin-off from GE.
Copyright © 2023 AuntMinnieEurope.com