- Barcelona on 28 January
- Vienna on 1 March (ECR 2022)
- Kiev on 24 March (for members of the Association of Radiologists of Ukraine only)
- Madrid on 6 May
- Barcelona and Florence on 18 July
- Islamabad on 11 September
- Gothenburg on 12 September (Röntgenveckan 2022)
- Paris on 21 October
More EDiR sessions scheduled for Dubai, Mainz, Munich, New Delhi, and Zagreb will be open soon.
Also, a new EDiR Simulation will take place on 13 January, according to EBR. The session will consist of a 90 min examination followed by a webinar that will be chaired by an EDiR examiner, providing candidates with the opportunity to consult directly with the examiner and resolve any doubts.
The examination will be open 24 hours before the webinar to give the attendees the opportunity to complete it at their own pace. The examination will have the following structure: 25 multiple response questions (MRQs), eight short cases (SCs), and four CORE cases.
Full details about the upcoming examinations are available on the EBR website.
Copyright © 2021 AuntMinnieEurope.com