RS80A with Prestige includes a tool called S-Detect that allows radiologists to use fusion and contrast-enhanced ultrasound for breast imaging. The system's "deep learning" algorithm in lesion segmentation, characteristic analysis, and assessment gives users more accurate results, according to the vendor.
Other upgrades include:
- S-Fusion, which offers a respiration auto tool that minimizes registration gap between real-time ultrasound and recorded CT/MRI images
- CEUS+, which applies Samsung's VesselMax and FlowMax tools to ultrasound images taken with contrast
- S-3D arterial analysis, which enables 3D imaging of vessels and volume measurement of artery plaque
- S-Harmonic, which reduces signal noise based on wider bandwidths and higher frequency
- HQ vision, which images anatomical structures with better clarity
RS80A with Prestige is now available in Europe and the Middle East, the firm stated.
Copyright © 2016 AuntMinnieEurope.com