The period covered by the BNMS survey was between March and May, and it found the following:
- 98% of participants noted a decline in nuclear medicine diagnostic procedures.
- 85% noted a reduced workforce.
- Participants stated that 46% of nuclear medicine staff were shifted to different tasks or roles within the hospital.
- The most affected areas of nuclear medicine were thyroid and renal imaging, which saw reductions of more than 75%.
- Only 65% of survey participants stated that personal protective equipment was readily available.
- 81% of survey respondents said they had no problems with radiopharmaceutical supply.
Copyright © 2020 AuntMinnieEurope.com