The document offers the views of leading professionals who provide their experiences with the hybrid modality. Perspectives and topics include the following:
- Michiro Sasaki (Kagoshima, Japan) et al on breast cancer treatment strategies.
- Dr. Heinz-Peter Schlemmer, PhD, (German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg) on PET/MRI for prostate cancer.
- Zahi Fayad, PhD, (Mount Sinai, New York City, U.S.) et al on enhanced imaging of active cardiac sarcoidosis.
- Dr. Lale Umutlu (University Hospital Essen, Germany), Dr. Onofrio Catalano (Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, U.S.), et al on abdominal imaging.
- Dr. Osama Sabri, PhD, (University Hospital Leipzig, Germany) et al on dementia.
- Michael Kean (Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Australia) on PET/MRI in pediatric epilepsy.
"This booklet brings together leading experts in the field who share with you, the reader, their experience and perspectives on the state-of-the-art of fully integrated [PET/MRI] in a broad spectrum of clinical indications within oncology, neurology, and cardiology," the authors wrote in the white paper's introduction.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnieEurope.com