The appointments are as follows:
- President: Dr. Wim Oyen, chair of nuclear medicine at Radboud University in Nijmegen, the Netherlands
- President-elect: Dr. Jolanta Kunikowska, PhD, from the department of nuclear medicine at the Medical University of Warsaw in Poland
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dr. Wolfgang Wadsek, associate professor in the department of biomedical imaging and image-guided therapy at the Medical University of Vienna in Austria
- Congress chair for 2017-2019: Francesco Giammarile, PhD, professor in the nuclear medicine department at University Hospital in Lyon, France
- Congress chair-elect: Dr. Stefano Fanti, associate professor of nuclear medicine at the University of Bologna in Italy
- Committee coordinator: Roland Hustinx, PhD, from the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Liège in Belgium
- Scientific liaison officer: Michael Lassmann , PhD, from the nuclear medicine department at the University of Würzburg in Germany
- Education chair 2017-2019: Dr. Jan Pruim, professor of medical imaging at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands
- Education chair-elect: Dr. Paola Anna Erba, associate professor in the department of translational research on new technologies in medicine and surgery at the University of Pisa in Italy.
The board's duties are to create a future vision and strategy for the organization.
Copyright © 2019 AuntMinnieEurope.com