The company said the expansion of the partner platform portfolio follows the growth of the company's customer base. It onboarded 12 new hospitals in four countries across two continents in the second half of 2022.
Osimis said the platform aims to help radiologists reduce overall diagnostic error rates while delivering a return on investment.
The most recent partner additions to the platform include the following:
- contextflow -- chest CT expertise
- Lunit -- AI solutions for mammography and chest x-ray
- Milvue -- a companion for scheduled and emergency radiographs
- Pixyl -- advanced AI tech for neuroimaging
- Therapixel -- MammoScreen for 2D and 3D mammography screening
Copyright © 2023 AuntMinnieEurope.com