Called Innovations in Imaging and Radiotherapy: A More Connected World, the report includes perspectives from imaging and oncology societies from countries around the world, including the U.S., China, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, and Germany, which form part of the BIR's World Partner Network.
Key issues highlighted by the report include the following:
- The importance of screening
- The implementation of supervised training programs for nonradiographic staff
- Digital learning to support professionals working in remote areas
- Satellite radiotherapy centers and mobile clinics
- Digital health technology
- Increased teleradiology services
- The importance of working closely with the World Health Organization
- Government-funded fellowship training
- Incentive schemes to work in remote areas
The report is available to download on the BIR website.
Copyright © 2021 AuntMinnieEurope.com