Awards will be given for the following categories:
- Profession in radiology. This includes three awards for radiologists who have made a significant contribution to the development and establishment of medical imaging for a particular area of radiology.
- The service of radiology. The award will go to the most relevant, interesting, or influential innovation, project, or activity for the practice of radiology.
- The friend of radiology. This award is designated for an institution or entity outside of radiology that has helped the radiological society.
- The companion of radiology. Any group, institution, or entity within the industry that has helped the radiological society can win this award.
- Research in radiology. This award is aimed at recognizing the radiologist who has led the best research project with results published or accepted for publication in a scientific journal in 2017.
The society will consider nominations until 23 September.
Copyright © 2018 AuntMinnieEurope.com